Thursday 21 April 2016

Promises of our Father


We will find ourselves being in different seasons of life at one point or another. But remember that our Heavenly Father always has our backs. Here I am going to share some beautiful verses that I hope can help you when you are feeling a little bit blue. 

1. When you are worried about how your future will turn out to be,

Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2. When you feel hopeless about your current circumstances, 

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

3. When you feel alone and lonely, 


1 Thessalonians 1:4
For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you. 

4. When you are just starting your life (career or business) and are feeling inferior, 

Zechariah 4:10,
Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel's hand.

5. When you are overwhelmed with anxiety, 

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

6. When you are feeling afraid of the giants in your lives,

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

7. When you are about to embark on a new adventure in life, 

Numbers 14:8
If the LORD is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us. 

8. When you feel the world is against you,

Romans 8:30-31
And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.
What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

9. When you feel helpless,

Psalms 121:1-2
I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
         From where shall my help come?

My help comes from the LORD,
         Who made heaven and earth.


10. When you pray for blessings,

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment