Tuesday 8 December 2015

Surround yourself with people of Faith

Jakarta, 8 December 2015

1 Corinthians 15:33New International Version (NIV)

33 Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”

Your friends, your community, the people you mingle around with, matter; simply because they can either shape you or break you. 

I am forever grateful for all the friends (not limited to only those in the photo) that I've got to know and still keep in touch with from my church back in Singapore, because not only we can talk about anything and everything under the sun and have fun together but the conversation always naturally goes back to how good and gracious our God is in our lives. Even though we may not talk to each other 24/7 but I believe that the bond between friends in Christ is solid and any catch-up sessions will always be heartwarming. 

Having said that, I miss my friends in Singapore too. Be Blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment