Thursday 7 January 2016

So long, Singapore ❤️


I feel that this verse speaks personally to people who are relocating or praying about doing so. And I happen to have a personal experience in that.

I have been living in Singapore for the past 10,5 years (almost half of my life now) and I'm about to move back to my hometown very soon. I have spent my growing up years in Singapore and so going back to Jakarta even if it is my hometown, somehow feels foreign. Sure I pray about it, a lot, and though I feel really nervous, unsure and afraid to step out of my comfort zone in Singapore, but at the same time I feel peaceful about the decision too. God is never too late or too early, I have come across the above verse twice not too long ago but it didn't have any personal impact on me until just now when I was doing my night prayers that this verse suddenly popped in my mind again, reminding me that if the Lord goes before me, and if He has been with me in Singapore for the past 10,5 years then I can only expect my next phase of life to be even more blessed. 

Thank you for the memories, Singapore, be blessed always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment